Safety is paramount in professional cleaning. Personal safety and the protection of your products and materials. This applies to all our home markets; for Food, Industrial and for Facility.
But safety is tailor-made and every company is different. That is why we are happy to record the situation on site and create personal advice. In it we describe the request, the proposed products and of course also the best cleaning method. We take into account the applicable laws and regulations and ensure the correct Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
Interpreting and applying those safety data sheets is often difficult. That is why we provide practical training at TriStar. With these Safety First! Training courses, we explain those Safety Data Sheets and we teach you how to handle our products responsibly. The chance of improper and unauthorized use is thus limited and the safety is further increased.
The courses are suitable for groups of 5 to 50 people and we can give them to you on location or at our TriStar headquarters in Roosendaal (N.Br.). Training takes between one and a half and two and a half hours.
Content of the Safety First! Training:
- We explain how to read Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- We explain the hazard statements on the labels
- We teach you everything about mixing products
- We explain why Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is so important
- We talk about error procedures
- We will discuss the status of the Company Assistance in your company
- We simulate and then evaluate practical situations
- We handle company-specific problems that you specify in advance
Clean Matters! Do you want more information? Then mail to Corné Endepoel (firstname.lastname@example.org). He will gladly help you further.