Before our products can be placed on the market we regularly follow an extended procedure. We like to visit your company to assess your situation firsthand to determine the required cleaning product and method, and to provide you with a solid advice. All our cleaning concepts will be accompanied by technical support for a smooth implementation in your business processes. We consider it of the utmost importance to offer you the best possible support, to prevent damage to humans or materials, and to make sure the product wil be used as intended.
TriStar carefully observes all laws and regulations, and provides our customers with the right product- and safety information, to guarantee your and our safety. We also offer practical training sessions to help you interpret the safety data sheets.
Safety First! Is a 1,5 to 2 hour training, for 5 to 50 participants to help our customers safely handle our products. You can choose a training on location or at TriStar in Roosendaal.
SAFETY FIRST TRAINING
- How to read a safety data sheet (SDS)?
- What is the signification of the hazard statements on the labels?
- Is it possible to mix different products?
- What PBM’s should you to wear?
- What to do if anything goes wrong?
- What about the Emergency Response in your company?
- Simulation and evaluation of a practical situation.
- Possible company specific issues (to be specified in advance).